vrijdag 29 maart 2013

Your Style Inspired By....Rihanna

With spring being in hiding a found myself shopping for basics today. I had the urge to surround myself with comfy oversized sweaters. Very annoying as that is how I normally feel when winter starts. 
In the end I decided to give in to my urge and find myself restyling my wardrobe to what we call "Back to basic".

First item bought today: Grey Skinny Sweat-pants
Mine is from Zara and can be found here.

If i could seriously be in sweat-pants all day i definitely would. Luckily I am fortunate enough to be working for a company where wearing a pair of sweat-pants does not look weird and will always be in style. 

Below 3 ways of rocking your sweatpants. Note that the white blouse, black leather jacket and beanie are basics nowadays in a lot of closets. Make sure you invest in them. They will never go out of style.

C
Your Style Inspired By....Rihanna


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. I know! I found a good replica on the Zara website.

      http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/nl/en/zara-neu-S2013/358009/1117178/LEATHER+SANDAL

      Enjoy!

      C

      Verwijderen