zondag 24 maart 2013

MY Style Inspired By... Zoe Kravitz - Mixed Budget

I get my inspiration from everything i see. 
You can find it in the simplest things. 
My job is to translate this to a style, design or a shopping.

This post is me, who i am, who i want to be and what i would wear all day. Inspired by Zoe Kravitz who gets her great sense of style by being a perfect mix between famous mom (Lisa Bonet) and dad (Lenny Kravitz. 

And now i am ready to share that knowledge.
Email me if you would like to have a shopping inspired by your favorite artist, designer or musician.


C



Zoe Kravits


T By Alexander Wang mint top
$115 - jades24.com


Jane norman
$46 - houseoffraser.co.uk


ASOS flat shoes
asos.com



Gorjana red bangle bracelet
$180 - austique.co.uk


Necklace
amazon.com




Plastic jewelry
modcloth.com



Mac cosmetics lipstick
nordstrom.com


Loose sweater
svpply.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten